Stupid question | Syracusefan.com

Stupid question

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Unless I am missing something why is fball getting new unis and not bball? Or will those just be announced a little later?

Unless I am missing something why is fball getting new unis and not bball? Or will those just be announced a little later?

BB got new uniforms last season.

Wouldn't a bunch of people buy those CUSE jerseys? I don't understand why I cant buy one!

Could be because Nike thinks the program is on a major upswing and can sell a lot of new merch?

Could be because Nike thinks the program is on a major upswing and can sell a lot of new merch?
I think we are getting new basketball uniforms. Might be they will be announced separately closer to basketball season. I think that would maximize sales and marketing potential.

The fact that we haven't permanently gone back to script on the jerseys blows my mind every time I think about it. What's the conservative estimate of the percentage of fans who think script would be a good look? 98.4%, at minimum? Just make it happen. If it doesn't jive with the block 'S' then leave the stupid block 'S' off the dang uniform.

/end rant

The fact that we haven't permanently gone back to script on the jerseys blows my mind every time I think about it. What's the conservative estimate of the percentage of fans who think script would be a good look? 98.4%, at minimum? Just make it happen. If it doesn't jive with the block 'S' then leave the stupid block 'S' off the dang uniform.

/end rant

33.3 %

/end rant

Every time I read people talking about the necessity of the “block S” , I’m reminded of that video of RutgersAl recording the outside of Rutgers football stadium and just raving about the “block R”. “Look at that block R! Simply wow!”

My point is, a block S ain’t that special. It’s basic, and nobody would care if it was missing on something. Except for RutgersAl types, of which I can’t imagine there are too many.

/end rant
Perhaps as a % of people to whom uniforms are important, but not of all fans.

UNI thread. I'm in. Cursive cursive cursive.
They don't even teach it anymore. So cool and retro.

Hey we have a new player lounge thanks to cto. I’ll take that for now

Block S on the shorts

as long as those shorts aren't blue, problem solved

I like to say to my friends that they're no stupid questions. Just stupid people.
Then they get mad at me.

And... Blue is ok.
Maybe we got cused for a decade, but we can bring it back sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom