SU #1 in Rob Dauster's poll | Syracusefan.com

SU #1 in Rob Dauster's poll

This is probably about as favorable as Syracuse is going to get today.

I'm fine with people entertaining the idea that other teams might be playing better basketball right now, but if we're talking about placing a vote to determine who should be ranked #1, there is no ambiguity. The team with zero losses should never be ranked lower than a team with two losses.

The team with zero losses should never be ranked lower than a team with two losses.[/quote]

Not sure I can agree with that one. I would have a few teams above above Wichita State . Florida, Arizona, Duke all come to mind. When Indiana State is the big hurdle you are trying to get over, there is a ceiling.

The team with zero losses should never be ranked lower than a team with two losses.

Not sure I can agree with that one. I would have a few teams above above Wichita State . Florida, Arizona, Duke all come to mind. When Indiana State is the big hurdle you are trying to get over, there is a ceiling.[/quote]

When I wrote that I had SU and Florida and this week's vote specifically on my mind but I get your point.

Wichita state got to the final four last year. I have no problem with them being ranked number 2.