Women's Lacrosse - SU 10 at Boston College 11 (OT): Thurs Apr 18, 5 PM | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 10 at Boston College 11 (OT): Thurs Apr 18, 5 PM

Shots
29 BC
Turnovers
15 SU
Caused Turnovers
13 BC
Draw Controls
Free-Position Shots
Ground Balls
17 BC holy f$#* crap

Looking at the stats, SU was lucky to get to overtime.

We have lost to Boston College the same way 3 straight times... Maybe after the 100th time Kayla will learn from her teams previous mistakes.
What's with this epidemic of losing in OT? The men 3 times this year and the women 3 times this year. Did Kayla learn how to do it from Gary?

This team obviously CANNOT win in OT. Why it even went there in the first place is beyond me. I genuinely don't even think BC is all that good. Not better than us, anyway. We could've/should've put on the pounding in the first half. Instead, we let them hang around all game till they take us into OT and win. Tale as old as time. It's getting old. Moving forward into ACC's and NCAA's Kayla and co. (everybody as a collective) need to do a better job at bringing the intensity and energy for 60 mins. Idc if we are playing Colgate. This team is way too old and they should be winning these types of games. Period.

This team obviously CANNOT win in OT. Why it even went there in the first place is beyond me. I genuinely don't even think BC is all that good. Not better than us, anyway. We could've/should've put on the pounding in the first half. Instead, we let them hang around all game till they take us into OT and win. Tale as old as time. It's getting old. Moving forward into ACC's and NCAA's Kayla and co. (everybody as a collective) need to do a better job at bringing the intensity and energy for 60 mins. Idc if we are playing Colgate. This team is way too old and they should be winning these types of games. Period.
Look no further than Treanor. She is a lousy in-game coach.

Look no further than Treanor. She is a lousy in-game coach.
Yeah such a bad coach she has won atleast a share of the ACC title in 2 of her 3 seasons made the playoffs every year and has lost 4 games by a total of 5 goals Posts like this is and on mens board are exactly why I avoid this site absolutely baseless post

Yeah such a bad coach she has won atleast a share of the ACC title in 2 of her 3 seasons made the playoffs every year and has lost 4 games by a total of 5 goals Posts like this is and on mens board are exactly why I avoid this site absolutely baseless post
Oh really? So, why is it that she can never make an in-game adjustment after their opponent does? Last year in the NCAA and yesterday, Walker-Weinstein shut down our offense, erased Tyrell, and Treanor looked like a deer in the headlights.

With a better coach, this is a championship team. Now, I doubt we make the final four.

Oh really? So, why is it that she can never make an in-game adjustment after their opponent does? Last year in the NCAA and yesterday, Walker-Weinstein shut down our offense, erased Tyrell, and Treanor looked like a deer in the headlights.

With a better coach, this is a championship team. Now, I doubt we make the final four
All a coach can do is put their team in a place to succeed finishing and executing is on the players Syracuse lost in OT to a team that is now 27-0 after losing a game. Take away the own goal Van Diver kicked in or the BS charge call that led to a goal being taken away and Syracuse wins without going to OT. Name a game Syracuse hasn’t been in this year please? They play easily one of the toughest SOS in the NCAA Let me remind you of the players has sitting on the sidelines because of injury Kayla seems to be doing a heck of a lot better then Levy with adjustments but if you choose to believe the sky is falling I truly could careless

One of the best players on the team lost her father recently. I expect this has had some impact. These are young women trying to balance school, D1 responsibilities, and real life issues and are now sharing the grief of a teammate, for many their first encounter with death. I think they have had a great season especially when you consider what they lost from last year's team and the two freshman who were expected to play significant roles but who missed the entire season because of injuries. That they have a legitimate chance to be playing in the championship game this year is a testament to the high level this program has reached and sustained.

One of the best players on the team lost her father recently. I expect this has had some impact. These are young women trying to balance school, D1 responsibilities, and real life issues and are now sharing the grief of a teammate, for many their first encounter with death. I think they have had a great season especially when you consider what they lost from last year's team and the two freshman who were expected to play significant roles but who missed the entire season because of injuries. That they have a legitimate chance to be playing in the championship game this year is a testament to the high level this program has reached and sustained.

Nat Smith, right?

It was reported she missed the Cornell game due to a death in the family.

Nat Smith, right?

It was reported she missed the Cornell game due to a death in the family.
Yes. I think it is important for people to realize what an effort she is making to be with her team while she works through this devastating loss. If SU gets another game at home, I hope she will experience an outpouring of care and support from the fan base.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom