SU # 11 Seth Davis | Syracusefan.com

SU # 11 Seth Davis

8 or 9 is where they should be. Seth sometimes try's being to smart for his britches.

Dude is all in on Sparty for some reason. Has been for a few weeks now

Seth has been down on the team all year.

I would expect that his vote will end up a few spots lower than the actual ranking.

He actually switched Cuse and Ville shortly after this

Wait until you see Fran Fraschilla's espn "power rankings"
I've said it before, someone is told to play shock value on us every time.

Not even top 25?
Well, call me shocked. I just can't believe it anymore. ;)

if you are voting us on how we are playing now I could say we are not top 25. lucky we are not on a 4 game losing streak.

if you are voting us on how we are playing now I could say we are not top 25. lucky we are not on a 4 game losing streak.
Hysterical, thanks for the laughs!

Comment from below:

"Fran Fraschilla doesn't have Syracuse ranked in the top 25 at all?? Wow, I know they've lost 2 whole games in a row and haven't exactly looked good doing it, but they were both on the road and were without Coleman and Southerland. They beat Louisville on the road and Cinci at home just a week ago. You're telling me one week makes us worse than Colorado State and Belmont?? Ouch."

We are now 9th in Fran's list. I am sure it was an oversight that was corrected on his part and nothing else.

LOL at Dookie V's ratings.

He still has Miami 12th, while everyone else has them a bit higher. FFS, he witnessed first hand how good a team they were when they dismantled Duke. But even in that broadcast he was giving zero credit to Miami -- it was all about how awful and off Dook was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom