Women's Lacrosse - SU 12 vs North Carolina 14: Sat Apr 9, 2 PM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 12 vs North Carolina 14: Sat Apr 9, 2 PM

Replay:

Last edited:
Breakout game for Natalie Smith today-- it was great to see her take it to the rack and whip it in the back of the net with confidence. We're gonna need to see a lot more where that came from going forward with the loss of Emma T.

I am happy with the heart/effort that was shown out there today, because to be completely honest I thought they were going to get blown out of the water, but that wasn't the case. If they clean up some things, there's no telling what this team will be able to accomplish come post season.

The stretch of draw controls where UNC went 7-9 at the draw was a dagger in the momentum dept. Wouldn't have hurt to throw Hawryschuk in there for a few series. Also, if we are going to be winning these big games, we are going to need more from Hawryschuk and Markey. They cannot have goose eggs across the stat sheet in a game like today and think we are going to have any real shot at winning the game. With the loss of Ward, Cockerille, Tyrrell, and Carney's status unclear... Hawryschuk, Markey, Adamson, and Smith's roles just became that much more important. We need them to get going here on out.

Breakout game for Natalie Smith today-- it was great to see her take it to the rack and whip it in the back of the net with confidence. We're gonna need to see a lot more where that came from going forward with the loss of Emma T.

I am happy with the heart/effort that was shown out there today, because to be completely honest I thought they were going to get blown out of the water, but that wasn't the case. If they clean up some things, there's no telling what this team will be able to accomplish come post season.

The stretch of draw controls where UNC went 7-9 at the draw was a dagger in the momentum dept. Wouldn't have hurt to throw Hawryschuk in there for a few series. Also, if we are going to be winning these big games, we are going to need more from Hawryschuk and Markey. They cannot have goose eggs across the stat sheet in a game like today and think we are going to have any real shot at winning the game. With the loss of Ward, Cockerille, Tyrrell, and Carney's status unclear... Hawryschuk, Markey, Adamson, and Smith's roles just became that much more important. We need them to get going here on out.
Wouldn't hurt to have a goalie.

Wouldn't hurt to have a goalie.
We should of went after Francesca Argentieri from Westhill who is going to Northwestern next year. ( I know that doesn't help this year but set things up nicely for the future). She intends to major in sports broadcasting too...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom