Women's Lacrosse - SU 15 vs Notre Dame 7: Sat Mar 11, 12 PM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 15 vs Notre Dame 7: Sat Mar 11, 12 PM

Last edited:
Kate Mashewske - our face off girl
Pretty much 1 of 2 players they absolutely couldn’t lose for the season. Her and Delaney Sweitzer with the way she’s been playing in goal. Obviously Meg Tyrrell is the best player on the team but they’re so loaded on offense they could still be a top 5 offense without her.

I felt really sad for Kate watching her cry as her teammates consoled her on the sideline afterwards. Hopefully she heals emotionally asap and comes back stronger next year. Adamson took the draws after she went out but in a couple blow out games I saw Wooters take a few. We’ll have to see how they do but this is a massive loss.

What is that, 3 season ending knee injuries already? Sheesh

Pretty much 1 of 2 players they absolutely couldn’t lose for the season. Her and Delaney Sweitzer with the way she’s been playing in goal. Obviously Meg Tyrrell is the best player on the team but they’re so loaded on offense they could still be a top 5 offense without her.

I felt really sad for Kate watching her cry as her teammates consoled her on the sideline afterwards. Hopefully she heals emotionally asap and comes back stronger next year. Adamson took the draws after she went out but in a couple blow out games I saw Wooters take a few. We’ll have to see how they do but this is a massive loss.

What is that, 3 season ending knee injuries already? Sheesh
I thought it was only Lagos so far, pending Kate's diagnosis. But I may have missed one.

SU head coach Kayla Treanor said she has “no update on Kate Mashewske.”

Kate's out for the season as it unfortunately appeared when it happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom