Women's Lacrosse - SU 16 vs Boston College 7: Sat Apr 24, 12 PM [ACCNX] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 16 vs Boston College 7: Sat Apr 24, 12 PM [ACCNX]

13-7 / 19:11 2nd

GOAL by BC Belle Smith; Assist by Jenn Medjid;

14-7 / 14:00 2nd

GOAL by SU Emma Ward; Assist by Emma Tyrrell

Last edited:
Just finished watching the game and now THAT is the kind of lacrosse I want to see for the rest of the season! Suffocating D and making the most of our opportunities on O. Even though BC scored first, we were clearly dominant right from the start and never looked back.

Good on the Emma's for rising to the occasion today and especially Emma Tyrrell for having a career day. Always knew Emma Tyrrell would be great here as soon as she found her confidence. We are going to need her to step up like this a lot more now that Carney is done for the season.

Next, I would like to see Jenny Markey do the same. All of the pieces are there with her-- athleticism, speed, footwork, stick skills, etc. Instead of just passing off the ball, I would like to see her be more aggressive and attack the net with confidence.

Also would like to shout out Grace Fahey who played phenomenal all game and didn't let North register a point! Big bounce back from the last game where I was frustrated with her-- wondering why North was being left wide open in the middle of the 8 with a free opportunity that she's going to bury every single time.

Great team win today ladies!

Well deserved! A second watch through and you truly notice how much of a workhorse she was the entire game. Apart from the 6G/1A-- she won 4 DC's, 1GB, did a great job clearing the ball, riding, and just hustling up and down that field. It's the little things that matter! Proud of her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom