Women's Lacrosse - SU 18 vs Notre Dame 14: Thurs Mar 11, 7 PM [ACCNX] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 18 vs Notre Dame 14: Thurs Mar 11, 7 PM [ACCNX]

14-6 / 25:11 2nd

GOAL by SU Meaghan Tyrrell; Assist by Emma Tyrrell;

15-6 / 24:07 2nd

GOAL by SU Bianca Chevarie; Assist by Jenny Markey;

Last edited:
15-10 / 12:54 2nd

GOAL by ND Madison Mote; Assist by Savannah Buchanan.

ARE YOU ACTUALLY KIDDING ME, THESE REFS!!!! I THINK THEY MIGHT'VE HIT THE CR*CK PIPE BEFORE THEY CAME TO THE GAME TODAY. THEY SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED BACK IN THE DOME EVER EVER EVER AGAIN. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS THESE CALLS.

18-13 / 1:06 2nd

GOAL by ND Madison Ahern; Assist by Jackie Wolak

Last edited:
Refs were absolutely awful the ENTIRE game. They BETTER not be reffing the second game on Sunday—or any of the rest of our games this year for that matter. The amount of fouls that ND got away with and the amount of fouls and yellow cards that went against ‘Cuse was just absolutely ridiculous. They should be embarrassed. Worst officiating I’ve possibly ever seen.

With that being said, Syracuse is lucky to have come out with a win tonight. This game could have easily been like 35-5 had ‘Cuse not turned the ball over so many times. Ground balls—atrocious. Need to work on ground balls and spacing while clearing the ball before the next game… they made that way more difficult than it needed to be for no reason.

Offense played really well today and demonstrated that they are dangerous when they are moving the ball quickly. Very little teams are going to be able to keep up with us this year if they clean up the little things. They need to realize this. Back to work for Sunday’s game— and for that game I am hoping for a much bigger win margin.

Just got around to watching the postgame presser from the Notre Dame game and Gary mentioned something that I have also mentioned the past two years, but seems to have carried into this year as well. He said that the second half seems to be their slower half and they scored more goals in that second half of Notre Dame than the other games. I 100% agree. This was really evident in the Duke game but forgot to say anything.

I don’t care who does it— whether its Coach Gait/Pirreca/Defliese, Goldstock, Hawryschuk, Carney, Tyrrell, or Swart. Someone reallllly needs to make a point for every game here on out by making a speech when they get on the field and are about to play that second half. It needs to be someones dedicated job to fire up the offense and make sure they come out into the second half and play with the same energy they do in the first half. Because this is a terrible habit, that if not corrected, will come back to bite them come tournament time. Especially against a North Carolina, Notre Dame and Northwestern.

If we play a complete/close to perfect game every game, who is going to stop us??? Go out there and SMASH Notre Dame tomorrow. Let’s Goooo ‘Cuse!
Unknown.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom