Women's Lacrosse - SU 19 vs Boston College 17: Fri Apr 30, 2:30 PM [ACCT Semis] | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 19 vs Boston College 17: Fri Apr 30, 2:30 PM [ACCT Semis]

2 minute Yellow card on BC Hollie Schleicher. 4th card is unreleaseable.

Timeout SU 1:33 / :90 shot clock

Last edited:
What a game. I’m glad we came out on top. North is a fantastic player for BC!!!

That was a great game. Very enjoyable to watch. Women’s lacrosse has come a long way in the last couple of years. The number of fouls for almost nothing still seems excessive but things are a lot better than they were years ago.

Seemed to me as though Syracuse was better coached and had a lot more depth. BC’s star was good but not good enough.

The injuries to our stars have given a lot of young players a lot of playing time and they are doing well with the surprise minutes. Makes me think the team next year could be really special.

Though this one, which seems to have been in the top 5 all season, is pretty special already. Even with the loss of 2 great players.

I get the feeling SU vs UNC in the NCAA final is almost inevitable. Maybe all the games with BC will get them ready for Goliath.

That was a great game. Very enjoyable to watch. Women’s lacrosse has come a long way in the last couple of years. The number of fouls for almost nothing still seems excessive but things are a lot better than they were years ago.

Seemed to me as though Syracuse was better coached and had a lot more depth. BC’s star was good but not good enough.

The injuries to our stars have given a lot of young players a lot of playing time and they are doing well with the surprise minutes. Makes me think the team next year could be really special.

Though this one, which seems to have been in the top 5 all season, is pretty special already. Even with the loss of 2 great players.

I get the feeling SU vs UNC in the NCAA final is almost inevitable. Maybe all the games with BC will get them ready for Goliath.

Agree the women's game has come a long way. I watched the championship game vs Northwestern several years ago and it as almost unwatchable. Now I really enjoy watching our women play. Agree that there are too many fouls. I know there was a lot of scoring, but that was a long game yesterday. The faceoffs also take a bit too long to get going.

I like how we are playing down 2 great players. Not sure our chances vs UNC but looking forward to watching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom