Men's Soccer - SU 2 vs Louisville 2: Fri Sept 8, 8 PM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 2 vs Louisville 2: Fri Sept 8, 8 PM

I would have sent Guerra off at the end of that goal. Kudos to the fans there for not engaging further and knowing the rules. Don't mind some talking and jawing but there's a difference. Louisville a bunch of scumbags no matter the sport.
Total scumbag. I do like the fans that were pointing at their fingers though. He had some things to say to our players at the end of the game as well. I also hated the long review before the corner kick. There was nothing to see and the ref takes close to 5 minutes.

The Orange seemed to run out of gas in the later minutes of the game. They were slow to almost all of the 2nd balls in the last 20 minutes. Louisville was tougher than us in midfield late in the game.

The Orange seemed to run out of gas in the later minutes of the game. They were slow to almost all of the 2nd balls in the last 20 minutes. Louisville was tougher than us in midfield late in the game.

They also were playing old USMNT football simply throwing tons of hopeful long balls into the box. Awful soccer to watch. It paid off for them though.

Total scumbag. I do like the fans that were pointing at their fingers though. He had some things to say to our players at the end of the game as well. I also hated the long review before the corner kick. There was nothing to see and the ref takes close to 5 minutes.

Long review was absurd and the crew calling the game was inconsistent. Wouldn't say awful but just not great. That said there was no excuse for that crap from Guerra. Should have gotten a red and booted.

Long review was absurd and the crew calling the game was inconsistent. Wouldn't say awful but just not great. That said there was no excuse for that crap from Guerra. Should have gotten a red and booted.
Not much difference on the hit on our kid on the sidelines than there was last week with our goalie. Their guy wasn't playing the ball.

Not much difference on the hit on our kid on the sidelines than there was last week with our goalie. Their guy wasn't playing the ball.

Nope. These are the times video review sucks for multiple reasons. A stunt like that before video and that dbag gets a nasty elbow or two in the middle of the scrum in the box. The old way of teaching those guys a lesson or two

I would have sent Guerra off at the end of that goal. Kudos to the fans there for not engaging further and knowing the rules. Don't mind some talking and jawing but there's a difference. Louisville a bunch of scumbags no matter the sport.
They were coming right at us trying to start something. Scumbags. Hope to see them again in the acc championships

Should have put that game away. Bossed the game until the last 17 minutes. Could not tell if that was part tactical change or tired legs. Be glad to play them again if necessary, but they are L. Why play them again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom