SU 59, Louisville 51: Sun Feb 9, 2 PM (ESPN2) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 59, Louisville 51: Sun Feb 9, 2 PM (ESPN2)

Nice win. If they can win 5 of 6 to end the year and get a couple in the tournament, they might still have shot with the FSU and this win on the resume. Need to sweet the rest of the season except NC State. That will be a tough one.

This team is a conundrum wrapped in an enigma. They need to be focused every game like they play against most of the top teams. Great game today SU only 2:26 left. Take your time, milk the clock, value the ball, tire the Cards by making them play defense, rebound and make your free throws!
indeed, some games it's like watching a JV team with no direction and other games they show up and look like a top 20 team. It's a mystery. Awesome win today, they really came together for all 40 minutes

Great win over #5 Louisville!!!

GoOrangefireworkslargeEuOLYW3pPbPP.gif

Last edited:
Side bar: The court side ticket holders were invited to a reception before the game in the room behind the student section. For the men's team they have a reception for every game for the courtside donor's, I've been to a couple of those, you get 4 drinks along with a buffet of food such as wings, nacho's, a few different salads and some apps. More and bigger donors, better options.

I've been to a few of these for the women's team as well, it's similar but not as big along with a free tshirt on the seat. I don't know who was in charge of it today but if it's any indication of what to expect in the future they shouldn't even bother.

The university should be embarrassed. We all get that women's basketball < men's basketball and I'm not saying those ticket holders don't deserve getting glad handed for every game.

Don't ask me to show up 2 hours before a game for a reception, put out cheese and crackers and think that's going to cut it. While I appreciate the 4 drinks that if I chose to slam them between noon and 3, you could at the very least given us the left overs from the men's game last night. And a tshirt on the seat.

They handed out tshirts at the main gate today, this is great for the casual fan. The budget for tshirts must have been depleted or red lined like they do for the programs. Print about 100 and when they're gone you're SOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom