SU 78 vs Cornell 71: Mon Dec 18, 7 PM | Syracusefan.com

SU 78 vs Cornell 71: Mon Dec 18, 7 PM

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Cornell
Monday, December 18, 2023 | 7:00 p.m.

Streaming: ACCNX
Radio: ESPN 97.7 FM

Question. Would you rest fair and wolley the next two games? After that there is 10 days before conference play starts with ND. Both need to be healthy for league play. Resting them would give them two and half weeks to rest. Both would want to play but is it best for the long term goals of the team?

Question. Would you rest fair and wolley the next two games? After that there is 10 days before conference play starts with ND. Both need to be healthy for league play. Resting them would give them two and half weeks to rest. Both would want to play but is it best for the long term goals of the team?
I'm not sure I would rest both of them completely, even against this competition. But I wouldn't mind using Fair in only a "break glass in case of emergency" situation and Georgia could probably use the rest also. At the very least, hopefully neither has to play more than half of each game.

Do we know what is with Varejo? Not available for tonight.

Well this has been a sad display. Better wake up.

Do we know what is with Varejo? Not available for tonight.
We have no bigs tonight!!! Our interior defense and offense is awefull. What's up with that?

Well I was hoping to escape the non-conference without a bad loss. This one is going to hurt our resume.

Well I was hoping to escape the non-conference without a bad loss. This one is going to hurt our resume.
This will be a really bad loss, the kind that will keep them out of the tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom