OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Iowa State
Saturday, November 25, 2023 | 2:00 p.m.
South Point Shootout, Las Vegas

Streaming: FloHoops ($)
Radio: ESPN 97.7 FM

Last edited:
I ran into an SU contingent at the Cosmo in Vegas on Friday evening. When inquiring, turns out it was SU women supporters and Kyra Woods mother I was speaking to. Very nice lady, so cool to run into that randomly.
Best hotel in Vegas. Whenever I happen to stay somewhere else, I always have to avoid it because I get sad I’m not staying there.

I ran into an SU contingent at the Cosmo in Vegas on Friday evening. When inquiring, turns out it was SU women supporters and Kyra Woods mother I was speaking to. Very nice lady, so cool to run into that randomly.
It was probably her whole family. Dad was also there, and her grandmother who was an absolute hoot. And yes, hoot is the perfect description. She shouted during the whole game and really knows her stuff. I think a sibling also. So why did you not come to the Saturday morning game? Really super fun game.

Best hotel in Vegas. Whenever I happen to stay somewhere else, I always have to avoid it because I get sad I’m not staying there.
Got a panoramic suite. I’ve never seen or been in anything like it. 180 degree windows with automatic curtains with a view of the strip and other hotels. Straight out of the movies

It was probably her whole family. Dad was also there, and her grandmother who was an absolute hoot. And yes, hoot is the perfect description. She shouted during the whole game and really knows her stuff. I think a sibling also. So why did you not come to the Saturday morning game? Really super fun game.
I really hate to admit this, but I didn’t know. I was going for my bday weekend and a boxing match. For me it was totally random. It definitely seemed like a whole family. They seemed so cool, I wanted to just join in. I also stayed out really late Friday night/Saturday morning

Got a panoramic suite. I’ve never seen or been in anything like it. 180 degree windows with automatic curtains with a view of the strip and other hotels. Straight out of the movies

Take it to the No Peasants thread, high roller.

I did the wraparound terrace in August. It was my gift to myself for paying off my law school loans. That was really neat. But Cosmo wins just for the terrace overlooking the fountain. Enjoying a predinner drink from the minibar at sunset, watch the fountains and the world go by a bit and listen to some music. That's my heaven. Also JetBlue gave me an offer for a free helicopter ride from JFK to Manhattan. Felt like a baller that trip.

In 2021 I got upgraded at Aria from a regular Sky Suite to a panoramic penthouse. That was amazing. I could see every pool basically from Luxor up to Planet Hollywood and Cosmo. Mountains and strip. I miss COVID Vegas. Everything was so quiet and relatively cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom