SU 83 vs Clemson 82: Sun Jan 14, 2 PM | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SU 83 vs Clemson 82: Sun Jan 14, 2 PM

I started watching the beginning of the 3rd quarter and like Cherie, when the effort and execution didn't improve, I had to take a break for my mental health. But I started looking at the gamecast to start the 4th again and when it looked like it might be possible, I started actually watching again.

Great comeback in a game that would have been a bad loss on our NCAA resume.
Frontrunner. ;)

I saw my first game this year. Sat with a couple friends courtside, first row. Kind of scary! Man, those women go fast. My friends are massive women’s bball fans, and they were in despair about the score. Kept apologizing to me for bringing me to a terrible game. Ha! Such an exciting come back and with Fair passing 3000? Whoa! The friend who had my seat is quite ill so I will probably be able to go to more games. :(

Wow, what a game!

An absolute Instant Classic! I know all the talk here is about 3,000 points,which is certainly newsworthy , but when she got it, she could care less. All that was on her mind was winning that game. That is what I love about her. What won the game? A Fair drive into the lane and a gorgeous drop off dime to Latham for the game winner!
She is Dyaisha “ UN”Fair !
We don’t have anyone, except maybe Copeland on the mens team, who would make that play. Judah and JJ would have forced the shot.

Watched the whole game. It was super frustrating to watch the first 3 quarters because you could see the game was there to be had, but we just kept forcing things and making dumb plays and every time we made a couple of plays to get back in, they would go on a run to get it back up to 14-15. It started getting interesting when Fair made the first 3 and the 4th quarter was like the Cornell game, except Robinson kept them in it until the very end.

It was a classic comeback win and with Fair getting to 3k and leading the comeback was a giant cherry on top.

My heart can't take this much stress. ;)
Totally...

I was watching with someone who has dementia as her family had to go out of town for a family funeral. Didn't realize that it was a day recognizing this.

When the other fan with us and I ate Orange gum drop slices, is when we started playing well. Those are my secret weapon, and they almost always work...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom