SU 85 vs NC State 75: Thurs Jan 12, 7:00 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 85 vs NC State 75: Thurs Jan 12, 7:00

The baseline and court side crowd had a big assist with the two straight shot clock violations. We were loud chanting defense and they could not hear their bench counting down the shot clock. Great game.

Syracuse women's basketball star so dominant she makes opposing coach feel like an 'idiot'

45 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals.
Now that's how you ball!

-0ce36dedfa31fb95.JPG

what a game, I love my courtside seat. I'll tell you what, these women get clubbed under the basket. Gabby took a shot to the eye that took her a few minutes to shake off. SU women are a bunch of fighters, never count them out no matter how many points they are down.

Nicest players, these women are. Most points for Petey could not have happened to a nicer person. I first met Alexis her freshman year, when I sat down next to her at a team dinner in Tempe, AZ. She told me she wanted to be a pediatric neurologist, and was majoring in early childhood studies because she figured she would have so much of the sciences in med school, but she first wanted to learn the best way to deal with the kids and the families, and thought early childhood studies would be a good start. I think she may have moved away from this goal, but I was incredibly blown away by her, her maturity, and her composure. I have known her and Brittney for 4 years now, and I really hope I can find a way to see them play one more time this year. Every time I come to Syracuse or when I saw them in Indianapolis I would get a big hug from Alexis. Even in November she stopped as the team was leaving the floor to give me my hug. I just love these girls. Slim is my "locker mate" I donated a locker, and she has been using it for 2 years. Funny that my room was next to her parents in Indianapolis also, so we were mates there also.
My season ticket coincidentally is next to Kelly's who I did not know until half way through the first game when I was in Syracuse. So also a great thing about this board. I wish I was sitting next to you last night to see her make history. I will miss these players...I know we have more great ones coming in. But there is something special about some of these girls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom