SU 92 - Pace 55 | Syracusefan.com

SU 92 - Pace 55

Finally Orange 73 This stuffs made in Ny City 54

Dajuan and Fair on the left and right mid/highpost blocks together.
MCW on another level. Loud, intimidating and hungry.

102 -63...dunks and 3pts but nothing really learned about the team

Anybody happen to know where us out-of-towners can catch the game? I didn't see it listed on OAA just now. Keeping my fingers crossed that they just haven't gotten around to adding it to the site yet...as usual.

Anybody happen to know where us out-of-towners can catch the game? I didn't see it listed on OAA just now. Keeping my fingers crossed that they just haven't gotten around to adding it to the site yet...as usual.

Directv - 639 SNY

If only I had electricity:(
Not sure where you live but talking to my buddies that live on LI and in Jersey, I would head out of town. Your best bet might be viewing the game right at the Carrier Dome.

Not sure where you live but talking to my buddies that live on LI and in Jersey, I would head out of town. Your best bet might be viewing the game right at the Carrier Dome.
I'm in Morris County, NJ. If I didn't have to work tomorrow, I would be out of town already. I'm in NYC today, tomorrow and Friday, but I will be heading home soon. Wife and kids are leaving town tomorrow morning. I will join them Friday night if power isn't back on.

At least it's only exhibition.:noidea:

The best part of the night will be: My daughter singing the National Anthem. Please wish her luck, she is 13 years old and a huge Cuse fan, who may be a future member of the womens lax or soccer squads. Thanks!!

she did a great job

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom