SU Alumni and Fan Gathering In Charlottesville | Syracusefan.com

SU Alumni and Fan Gathering In Charlottesville

SaltLakeOrange

All Conference
Hi Everyone,

We will be hosting a pre game get together for alumni and fans at Buffalo Wild Wings, 1935 Alrington Blvd, two blocks from JPJ Arena. We'll be starting at 11 in the Back Bar area and going until game time. There will be food but beer is on your own. The Alumni Association will have some give always too.

We will be joined by Laurie Taishoff the National Alumni Association President and Matt Manfra the Assistant Vice President of Alumni Engagement. Who knows, there may be other special guests too, including 44 members of Otto's Army.

We hope to see as many alumni and fans as we can. Let's Go Orange

First time poster and probably ran into a lot of you guys in Winston-Salem.I am hoping someone can help me out as I am looking for info for Saturday's game. Seeing that Virginia wears the same colors as us what should we wear ( orange,blue, grey ) ?We have a party of 5 and are in section 303 and hope there are plenty of Cuse fans in that section. Any help would be appreciated and we are coming to Buffalo wild wings as long as we are welcome.

First time poster and probably ran into a lot of you guys in Winston-Salem.I am hoping someone can help me out. I am for info for Saturday's game. Seeing Virginia wears the same colors as us what should we wear ( orange,blue, grey ) ?We have a party of 5 and are in section 303. Hope there are plenty of Cuse fans in that section. Any help would be appreciated and we are coming to Buffalo wild wings as long as we are welcome.
You're more than welcome! See you there

We will bring a few different shirts and figure out which colors to go with before going to the arena. See you Saturday. Thanx again!

Last edited:
Orange all the way for us...never go to an away game without it! Benefit of same color is when the real Orange win, a hostile virginia fan won't know who you're with whe your walking to your car .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom