SU at Lousyville 10/29 Noon BIG EAST Network | Syracusefan.com

SU at Lousyville 10/29 Noon BIG EAST Network

While that sucks for the tailgate but I like our record in recent road nooners. Also sucks that I work utill 230am....sleep is for the weak.

Plus that will give me time to get back to Cincinnati and get ready for a certain couples always epic Halloween party. Supposedly the guy throwing has arranged the ability to get a keg a Yeungling 2 days before it is finally really available in Ohio. :) Last year the UC game/Halloween bash was one of those cuseisloose type all day drunks.

While that sucks for the tailgate but I like our record in recent road nooners. Also sucks that I work utill 230am....sleep is for the weak.

On the plus side you won't have to sleep at a rest stop for the Louisville game. You are seriously hard core if you actually sleep at a rest stop on your way to the Pitt game; I did that once going to a late season Va Tech game (only because I got the tix at the last minute and didn't realize that every hotel for two hours in every direction from Blacksburg is booked for games) and thought I was going need to have my toes amputated after the game.

Lousyville?

I-see-what-you-did-there-Fry.jpg

I wonder if there's still time to move this game to ABC 3:30 PM.

We're moving up to prime time 8 o'clock Saturday night ABC coverage territory.

We'll be there some day.

There will be a tailgate at the state fair grounds parking lot H about a half mile walk to the stadium if anyone else here is planning on going. We will prob be set up by about 9:00 or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom