SU Athletics roster updated | Syracusefan.com

SU Athletics roster updated

We lose a couple of kids?

No Eric DeJohn or Alex Hatem.

I know Hatem was thinking about transferring to Lemoyne, but he's not on their roster.

No Staats, but he wouldn't be enrolling for another month yet.

It WAS the 2014 roster a few hours ago.

Premature anything isn't very good. ;)

It's 2014 for me. No Daniello and Ricky Buhrs back. No OCC guys either

OCC guys will only know after finals which finish on the 21st Dec 2013, if I hear anything about Staats I will let you know. Dont think we'll see Harris in 2013. What happened to Vella I thought he was enrolled at SU?

Obviously, the roster is not ready form prime time. Either that, or the SUA web master is not ready for prime time. ;)

OCC guys will only know after finals which finish on the 21st Dec 2013, if I hear anything about Staats I will let you know. Dont think we'll see Harris in 2013. What happened to Vella I thought he was enrolled at SU?

No Vella, and no Kevin Harris per LaxPower.

Let's try this again.

Now Romagnoli is missing, along with the two J-D kids.

Ricky Buhr is back.

Still no OCC kids.

#45 still open for Randy should know soon and #18 open, Vella will not attend this year I don't think and Harris will remain at OCC for 2014!

#45 still open for Randy should know soon and #18 open, Vella will not attend this year I don't think and Harris will remain at OCC for 2014!

Don't forget Iacono, the FOGO from Nassau CC who's supposed to be coming next week.

On twitter is was recently reported that practice starts on Monday, January 6 so we should know the status of Staats and others very soon.

Matt harris on Roster