SU Athletics website | Syracusefan.com

SU Athletics website

K

kingottoiii

Finally added the views from each section for FB. It also lists prices for season and per game. Would be nice if they did BBall as well. One step at a time.

Here

Nice find!

They used to have something like that for hoops a few years back.
It'll come in handy at seat selection time as I may be looking to move next year.

Finally added the views from each section for FB. It also lists prices for season and per game. Would be nice if they did BBall as well. One step at a time.

Here
They didn't seem to do a very good job with specific seating views within the sections however. My seats are in upper 319. When I clicked on that it gave one generic view for 319 from row F. Now I think I have really good seats, but this view makes them look fantastic, actually similar to yours (which I guess could be good the next time I need to sell them...). Also, it doesn't seem to denote the row when you click on it---for example, is it possible to tell in which row the Preferred B switches to Preferred C? (or A to B, etc).

They didn't seem to do a very good job with specific seating views within the sections however. My seats are in upper 319. When I clicked on that it gave one generic view for 319 from row F. Now I think I have really good seats, but this view makes them look fantastic, actually similar to yours (which I guess could be good the next time I need to sell them...). Also, it doesn't seem to denote the row when you click on it---for example, is it possible to tell in which row the Preferred B switches to Preferred C? (or A to B, etc).

Yeah it looks like everything is via Row G. Still better than having NOTHING like they used to. The rows light a different color on the main page for A vs B vs C vs D vs regular. However it doesn't tell what row each starts in the upper deck. Lower deck is easier as the entire section is the level.