Su fans everywhere | Syracusefan.com

Su fans everywhere

Marsh01

Living Legend
On a duck tour in boston. Tour vehicle is orange and the driver went to syracuse. Sweet

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

i have told this story a few times

while working in boston for an extended period of time i took the escalator up in a J.C. Penny store and at the top was about two hundred otto the orange dolls and a few B.C.,N.D. AND and other college teams,for maybe a total of a about a dozen.So I said to person working the area it must look like Syracuse is not a popular doll.She said it was the opposite as they just restocked the shelves that morning as when the little kids ride up the escalators the kiddies they all want the otto doll.

That was a classic marketing 101 move by J.C.Penny by putting the dolls in direct eyesite as they are held captive on the escalator for the little kids to see and made them Syracuse fans for the future.The person who manages that dept. must have been a Syracuse grad;) and not a rutgirls grad.

i have told this story a few times

while working in boston for an extended period of time i took the escalator up in a J.C. Penny store and at the top was about two hundred otto the orange dolls and a few B.C.,N.D. AND and other college teams,for maybe a total of a about a dozen.So I said to person working the area it must look like Syracuse is not a popular doll.She said it was the opposite as they just restocked the shelves that morning as when the little kids ride up the escalators the kiddies they all want the otto doll.

That was a classic marketing 101 move by J.C.Penny by putting the dolls in direct eyesite as they are held captive on the escalator for the little kids to see and made them Syracuse fans for the future.The person who manages that dept. must have been a Syracuse grad;) and not a rutgirls grad.
The Rutgers grad was the one stocking the shelves.

On a duck tour in boston. Tour vehicle is orange and the driver went to syracuse. Sweet

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Did your tourguide look like this??? If so makesure you don't mispell your name March01
(and yes I am a Fab fan rooting for him)
260825829001_1030930985001_vs-1030893724001.jpg

Did your tourguide look like this??? If so makesure you don't mispell your name March01
(and yes I am a Fab fan rooting for him)
260825829001_1030930985001_vs-1030893724001.jpg

Not unless he shrunk a foot and went white I'm afraid.

I was climbing Mt. Gastineau in AK last Mon. wearing my Cuse hat and ran into another climber from Cuse. We hugged and talked about Ennis for a moment before moving on. It was surreal.

I was climbing Mt. Gastineau in AK last Mon. wearing my Cuse hat and ran into another climber from Cuse. We hugged and talked about Ennis for a moment before moving on. It was surreal.

Ennis, as in Heath Ledger's character in Brokeback Mountain?