SU football box scores? | Syracusefan.com

SU football box scores?

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
Any one know a good site to look up SU Football box scores going back to the '80s? A few sites like sportstat and even suathletics only seem to have the scores.

Unfortunately that link only seems to bring me to a blank orange screen. Might just be my droid...I'm kinda a football geek sometimes. Like to look up past scores. My pop and I had season tickets from '92 to '02. Was hoping to skim through some box scores of those games to remember some moments.

adk(roc)CUSE said:
Unfortunately that link only seems to bring me to a blank orange screen. Might just be my droid...I'm kinda a football geek sometimes. Like to look up past scores. My pop and I had season tickets from '92 to '02. Was hoping to skim through some box scores of those games to remember some moments.

Get season tickets again this year we want you back roc

Ottoble said:
Get season tickets again this year we want you back roc

I wish I could.

Starting in 2003 or 4 I moved around a bit (originally from the ADKs). I eventually settled in Rochester 3 years ago. When I did I immediately got Bills season tickets. The Bills have always been the king of my sports mountain. So it was always a dream of mine to have Bills seasons.

I still make it out to a Cuse football game or two a season (So far i'm planing on NC State this year). And when I do I always like look over fondly at section 329, row G and think about McNabb to Brominski and so many other great memories my father and I peered down upon.

If the unthinkable were to happen, If Toronto gets their way I'd imagine I would have SU seasons again.

I miss that Dome of the '90s

adk(roc)CUSE said:
I wish I could.

Starting in 2003 or 4 I moved around a bit (originally from the ADKs). I eventually settled in Rochester 3 years ago. When I did I immediately got Bills season tickets. The Bills have always been the king of my sports mountain. So it was always a dream of mine to have Bills seasons.

I still make it out to a Cuse football game or two a season (So far i'm planing on NC State this year). And when I do I always like look over fondly at section 329, row G and think about McNabb to Brominski and so many other great memories my father and I peered down upon.

If the unthinkable were to happen, If Toronto gets their way I'd imagine I would have SU seasons again.

I miss that Dome of the '90s

I hear ya I'm a Bills fan too but 'cuse is my top of the mountian. Ive been a little upset with the Bills for this Toronto tease they've been working. I think we all miss that 90s dome a group of us are working on bringing it back. You were one section over from me, you could probably get your 329 seats for 99 bucks for the season, squeeze in a few more games or maybe split the seasons with a friend. Ok I'm done can't blame a guy for trying. :)

I remember the section over to my left always tossing balloons after the first score. Guys immediately to left of us always drove in from Albany the night before...Great memories there. There was a time SU Football was right there with the Bills. Over time they slipped. Cuse hoops still challenges the Bills sometimes. Sadly I've become the case in point of the casual Syracuse football fan that leans towards hoops. I don't know when it actually happened but it did. The first time it hurt to lose a game we tied. It was Auburn and I was 11. I cried. I feel guilty that I regressed as a fan. I really do.

Must be your droid. I get a screen with multiple dropdowns to choose the games/opponents/years/etc.

Another cool site, if you don't already know about it:

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com

its in flash so only some browsers will work.. I plan on rewriting in with some responsive code (jquery) this year and get rid of the flash.

the cfb site is just a static dump, thats why i created the other site so you can search better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom