SU Football Facebook | Syracusefan.com

SU Football Facebook

NKR1978

Living Legend
For those of you who follow SU football on Facebook, they have just posted some awesome new pictures of the Hall of Fame lobby. 22 total pictures. Not quite Alabama, but I kind of want all of it for my apartment and office lobby.

https://www.facebook.com/CuseFootball

600817_485363301556029_1664214953_n.jpg

644169_485362804889412_572795148_n.jpg

I'm just going to not look at the pics that Oregon just posted of their "Football Performance Facility"...

I'm just going to not look at the pics that Oregon just posted of their "Football Performance Facility"...
Prolly a good idea as they have everything in there...barber shop, pool table, movie theater etc...crazy they spend that kind of money

ugh, i looked too soon.

We ought to be alot closer to playing that game with 20 million more per year in the AD budget. At least I really really really hope so.

I don't know. I hope so, but this seems a little excessive for a sports team. This facility makes Alabama's look cheap though.

k-bigpic.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

We ought to be alot closer to playing that game with 20 million more per year in the AD budget. At least I really really really hope so.
We're not. Our annual operating budget is closer, but to do something like that you need a Knight-caliber donor who is willing to drop tens of millions on a whim. Very very few programs are in that position.

Really amazing what they've done with the football wing the last few years. It's not Alabama or Oregon, but huge upgrade over what it looked like last time I was in there, maybe 3 years ago. I hope they open the HoF portion to the public at some point like the Melo Center's is.

I was there last week and we have access to everything in those photos.

Great updates indeed. Nice reminders of our recent history in terms of NFL players, which will resonate more with recruits.

^Crap, if he got in^

I'm not going, they'll let anyone in.

As Groucho once said, I'd never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member.

Good to see they are finally doing Ernie Davis' Heisman justice by giving it it's own showcase. It was nice to see it in the dome but I always thought they could show it off more.

I'm hoping we have more trophies than what that trophy case displays?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom