SU-Georgetown commentators | Syracusefan.com

SU-Georgetown commentators

iommi

Living Legend
It'll be Spero Dedes and Clark Kellogg on the call Saturday. I guess that's fine, though I prefer Kellogg in the studio.

My fellow Greek Dedes is a fine announcer.
He did the Lakers a few years ago gave it up to be a national NFL guy for CBS.
Kellogg is good as well.
I would have liked Raf on the call but he probably chose Cincy-UCLA and the LA weather.

My fellow Greek Dedes is a fine announcer.
He did the Lakers a few years ago gave it up to be a national NFL guy for CBS.
Kellogg is good as well.
I would have liked Raf on the call but he probably chose Cincy-UCLA and the LA weather.
Hopefully Dedes is better at basketball than he is at football. He is a terrible NFL announcer and is usually doing the least relevant CBS games.

Kellogg is fine. If we play well and don’t stand around he won’t criticize. If we stand around then he will, duh.

clark kellog averaged 1.8 assists to 3.1 turnovers at ohio state . just sayin'.

Yes, he was a terrific college player. Think he blew out his knee and was not the pro he was expected to be. I’ve always cut him slack because of that.

He put up big numbers his first few years in the pros (20 and 10, 19 and 9) before he blew out his knee. He was out of the league at 25.

Huh. Wasn't sure if there was a Raf/Verne possibility. But I like Clark, so this is good enough.

Huh. Wasn't sure if there was a Raf/Verne possibility. But I like Clark, so this is good enough.
Raf was a possibility but I heard him and Nessler are calling UCLA-Cincy.

Didn’t Verne retire?

Remembered that he did his last football game with Army last fall but thought/hoped he might do some regular-season hoops to go with the NCAA games.

Remembered that he did his last football game with Army last fall but thought/hoped he might do some regular-season hoops to go with the NCAA games.

Pretty much sure when he quit football that he said he would do March Madness and the Masters and that was it I think.

SU - GT used to be a game where there were 6-8 future NBA players on the floor. Times have changed. But I still want to beat them.

I don't mind Clark, was kind of hoping for Ian, but he will be doing a game sun, so probably doesn't have enough time to do both.

It'll be Spero Dedes and Clark Kellogg on the call Saturday. I guess that's fine, though I prefer Kellogg in the studio.

I prefer Clark in a wrapper:

83176133_d15bfd4705_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom