SU gets a shout-out on Jeopardy | Syracusefan.com

SU gets a shout-out on Jeopardy

Eric15

Living Legend
The Final Jeopardy question was "the eight Ivy League school nicknames consist of 4 animals, 3 colors and this Christian denomination." And the first contestant guessed "Orangemen."

That Canadian Football League guy had no chance with that category was shocked he said Orangemen and neither did the champ who was from Ireland. It was easy for me. I still respected that champ because he knocked out that overrated champion who had been on for a month and was fed tomato cans on Jeopardy.

I recommend for any sports fans on the board sign up to be a contestant on Sports Jeopardy hosted by Dan Patrick.
http://www.crackle.com/outreach/sportsjeopardy/

Orangemen is definitely a religion. No question about that.

Well then we need a list of Commandments. First Commandment: Thou shall not leave the Dome early under any circumstances under penalty of going to Hell. (exception: Greg Robinson football years when I left early once or twice when we were down 40 in the 4th quarter).

Somewhere Sean McDonough is cackling...

The Final Jeopardy question was "the eight Ivy League school nicknames consist of 4 animals, 3 colors and this Christian denomination." And the first contestant guessed "Orangemen."

That one got me chuckling.