SU has the best road win of bubble teams | Syracusefan.com

SU has the best road win of bubble teams

20Plus

I was looking at the net top 30 and I realized that no other non top 30 team has won on the road against a top 30 net ranked team except for Arizona State beating Mississippi state

Even if a bubble team was at home there was only a few occasions where they were able to beat a top 30 NET ranked team

Penn State beat Vtech
Texas beat UNC
Arkansas beat Indiana
Arizona State also beat Kansas at home

This is all i see at a decent look

Im quitting this bubble conversation before it starts, these have been draining years. I think we make it in comfortably as our team puts it together in the coming weeks. This week will take away any owwy concerns.

Sad we have to talk bubble before conference play. Hopefully the switch flips in conference play and the Ohio State win wont be as important as we think it might be. Beat ND and go from there.

I believe Ohio State fans are saying, well, 'it was their Superbowl!' ;):)

I believe Ohio State fans don't know what a basketball is...

Well, about as much as Syracuse fans do I guess since they have one national championship as the Orange, but have 4 national runner ups and 10 final four appearances, compared to SU's 2 & 6 (as your signature mentions) respectively. However, because their football is generally superior nowadays, I think their fans are more engaged in that sport overall. :)

Well, about as much as Syracuse fans do I guess since they have one national championship as the Orange, but have 4 national runner ups and 10 final four appearances, compared to SU's 2 & 6 (as your signature mentions) respectively. However, because their football is generally superior nowadays, I think their fans are more engaged in that sport overall. :)

8 of those appearances were before 1970.

I was looking at the net top 30 and I realized that no other non top 30 team has won on the road against a top 30 net ranked team except for Arizona State beating Mississippi state

Syracuse has the best win period.

Only 2 currently ranked teams have lost at home:

Iowa to Wisconsin
Ohio State to Syracuse

All other losses by currently ranked teams have either been on the road or at a neutral site.

Syracuse has the best win period.

Only 2 currently ranked teams have lost at home:

Iowa to Wisconsin
Ohio State to Syracuse

All other losses by currently ranked teams have either been on the road or at a neutral site.
True only close good win was Arizona State on 11/19 beating Miss. State ranked 17th now

I think the poster was pointing out that OSU hasn't been strong in basketball recently.

This doesn't look too shabby to me.

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 7.24.54 AM.png

If you told me before the season started that this would be a thread title on January 2nd I'm pretty sure I would have cried.
I’m right there with you this has been a very frustrating start

If you told me before the season started that this would be a thread title on January 2nd I'm pretty sure I would have cried.

Yup. I’m still watching and following and hoping for the best, but I’ve only gotten worked up in the Georgetown game. Beyond that, I don’t think I’ve gotten angry, excited, or fired up once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom