SU in Canada after a quarter-century void | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU in Canada after a quarter-century void

I have written in threads in the past that we should be looking to land 3 of the top 5 Canadian born players in any given class. Obviously due to our proximity, but also because Canadian's typically graduate high school a year later than Americans, making them a year older/more mature (both physically and mentally).

Right. They're like Mormons. Who drink Molson.

Lowe was from Liverpool. Was in high school with my best friend. I was shocked SU offered considering he wasn’t very good. I saw him play in a, I guess you’d call it a pickup game, against my friend and he stormed off because he couldn’t get open against my friend. Unfortunately I was recovering from a dislocated knee at the time so I couldn’t play.
I went to LHS with Jeff and played lacrosse with him. He was a very good athlete but was not even the best player on our lacrosse team. I'm sure his old man being the head trainer at SU back in the day helped him get on both the SU football and lacrosse teams.

Did everyone hang at your apartment. ;)
A lot. Had a bit of a Vegas bachelor party rule in that not many pictures taken. We were more of a pre-game/day after spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom