SU in Georgia checking out top DE | Syracusefan.com

SU in Georgia checking out top DE

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
i

Rob Nkemdiche 6-5 265 Class of 2013 Grayson High School Loganville Ga

http://espn.go.com/college-football...leges-already-line-2013-top-football-prospect

Glad they're shooting for the moon, but no chance.

Chance.

"When I look at schools, I start with the coaches and how they discipline their kids," Nkemdiche said. "Then I go to the players and how I interact with them, and then I look at how early I can play."

Discipline from coaches? Check
Players to intereact with? Hey, he's from Georgia, he's got homeboys here!
How early can you play? As early as you'd like.

Obviously a long shot, but love the fact that our coaches are at least confident enough to step up.

There's a better chance of Sandusky getting elected president.

I agree 100% with you IO, purely based on what you have lighted above which he stated on the article.

Let's hope our staff at least get him curious and look at the 'CUSE.

There's a better chance of Sandusky getting elected president.

False, convicted felons cannot be elected president.

I get what you're saying but 0.000001% > 0%

I agree 100% with you IO, purely based on what you have lighted above which he stated on the article.

Let's hope our staff at least get him curious and look at the 'CUSE.

Bingo. If we can at least get his attention then who knows. We should ask him how he would like our new practice facilities to be built to better accommodate his career in SU.

I think the important thing is to be considered in his top five because that will turn other top recruits heads. They pay attention to who their peers are considering. I think that if we can be more than an after thought in this situation then it will help to build the program's reputation, especially amongst d-line recruits.

Anybody in sales will tell you there is always a chance. Every recruit has different reasons for selecting a school. Some recruits pick a school specifically b/c of the connection they have with the head coach and rest of the staff. There is no reason to think that in shooting for the moon DM can't find a couple of kids at some point that love the coaching staff and can overlook everything else (facilities - wins). Also as cusestudent said above, there is nothing wrong with getting your name out there for the 3 and 4 star kids to see.

I think the important thing is to be considered in his top five because that will turn other top recruits heads. They pay attention to who their peers are considering. I think that if we can be more than an after thought in this situation then it will help to build the program's reputation, especially amongst d-line recruits.
Agree.
I see a "chance" to land this kid, as I do with all other recruits.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take! We will land one of these soon. Keep getting into these schools and coaches. Don't forget they are building relationships with every open door. It's all good!

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take! We will land one of these soon. Keep getting into these schools and coaches. Don't forget they are building relationships with every open door. It's all good!
Agreed. I love that we're going after these guys. My post earlier was me taking the opportunity to be funny.

michaelscott.jpg