SU opens -12.5 over Providence... | Syracusefan.com

SU opens -12.5 over Providence...

690West

Moneyline Master
I have a feeling we erupt out of our slumber for an 18 point win. I'm not willing to go 690 5SSL but I'm feelin the 12.5

Lots of points but i like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cant afford to lose this game. its one of those nothing to gain, everything to lose games. maybe trevor can get some run and not throw up an airball

No clue on this one, do we look ahead to Saturday? I doubt it, I don't believe in all that especially with JB at the helm. I would lay the points here but sharp line, last two minutes of meaninglessness will probably decide the spread.

I have a feeling we erupt out of our slumber for an 18 point win. I'm not willing to go 690 5SSL but I'm feelin the 12.5
I'm trying my darndest to make you fine people some money. Hopefully you're taking action.

I'm trying my darndest to make you fine people some money. Hopefully you're taking action.
Eventually you will have to man up and do a 5ssl, until then I won't hold my breath.

Yup. tonight was the night and I chickened out. stay tuned...

Me too. I hadn't bet all season until the UConn game after reading a thread about how the 4 point spread should be an easy cover. It basically cleaned out my account. I'm interested in what the Georgetown line will be, but the way they've been playing I wouldnt be shocked if they were favored on a neutral court. I'm not sure how many points are given to the home team in college hoops.

Me too. I hadn't bet all season until the UConn game after reading a thread about how the 4 point spread should be an easy cover. It basically cleaned out my account. I'm interested in what the Georgetown line will be, but the way they've been playing I wouldnt be shocked if they were favored on a neutral court. I'm not sure how many points are given to the home team in college hoops.
Keep in mind, I didn't chicken out on betting the game. I made a mint tonight. I chickened out on making it an official "690 5 star super lock" . We will be favored by 6 over the Hoyas on Saturday FWIW. Home team currently receives 3.53 points

Keep in mind, I didn't chicken out on betting the game. I made a mint tonight. I chickened out on making it an official "690 5 star super lock" . We will be favored by 6 over the Hoyas on Saturday FWIW. Home team currently receives 3.53 points

Congrats on the mint, man! So if it's a 6 point line with the streak the hoyas have vs our consistency, what would your call be? That kind of line vs them would scare me.

Have you tracked the success of the 690 5 star super lock? :) The word lock scares me too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom