SU opens -3.5 over UCONN... | Syracusefan.com

SU opens -3.5 over UCONN...

aint touching that 1, gun to my head id take that points :eek:

Guaranteed last possession game?

Perfect line. Exactly what I thought it would be. Not going anywhere near it. UConn will be JACKED for this game.

I have seats behind the UConn bench. Looking forward to some hostility from the locals.

Perfect line. Exactly what I thought it would be. Not going anywhere near it. UConn will be JACKED for this game.

I have seats behind the UConn bench. Looking forward to some hostility from the locals.
My friend Alex has seats there too. I look forward to a showing of orange behind the UConn bench.

You are going to stick out like a soar thumb in the white out if you rock cuse gear. I consider wearing orange antagonistic in that environment. Like a giant orange bullseye
If a Syracuse fan is going to the game and isnt rocking SU gear then What...

Normally I would take the points. But Calhoun will not be there, so I would take SU, but it will be close.

You are going to stick out like a soar thumb in the white out if you rock cuse gear. I consider wearing orange antagonistic in that environment. Like a giant orange bullseye

I'm wearing orange. Come at me bro. :)

I'll be wearing orange too. But not behind the UConn bench.

Funny sidelight: my tickets for the 2009 BET were behind the home team bench. As a result, I was the lone speck of orange behind the UConn bench in the 6 OT game. I am very easy to spot in the DVD. And the guy sitting next to me was, yes, Curtis Martin who had gotten his tix from Pitt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom