Su opens -3 over GaTech... | Syracusefan.com

Su opens -3 over GaTech...

This is the 3rd game in a row KP has been off... it seems like Vegas like us more now.

lol

I am confused why you are laughing at his comment. You said the following last Sunday.

upload_2017-2-18_20-24-23.png

I'm feeling like we come back strong. Get that shooting back in full force.

Getting ahead of myself. I know Louisville has that great 3pt d, but I'm looking forward to playing them again too with a healthy Battle, a smarter Gillon and a better 3pt%.

I predict a comfortable SU victory. GTs leading 3-point shooter, Stephens, shoots at a 32% rate. None of their top 7 players over 40%, other than Lammers who is 1-2 on the season. PG Josh Heath shoots 3s at a 23% rate. Of course, I always expect someone on the opposing team to have a career shooting day against our defense. Lammers is a solid player but not the athletic kind of guy who can kill us inside. Okogie is the x factor. He has the athletic ability to hurt us. GT is far from a bad team but we match up very well against them and hopefully the SU players are really pissed about letting 2 very winnable games go into the loss column.

This game has last possession written all over it. Can't wait.

Ugh, but you're probably correct. It really would be nice though if we could have some separation coming down the stretch for a change. These games, especially with what is on the line, are way too stressful for my liking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom