SU Opens +7.5 | Syracusefan.com

SU Opens +7.5

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
What? Seriously?

Dude, BJ DANIELS is an anagram for Tom Brady. Duh

Jumped on the points. We could lose this game but USF isn't beating us by more than 7. RU needed 4 turnovers and other mistakes to beat us by 8. I honestly thought this would be a 3-4 point spread. I don't get this point spread the experts must expect a repeat of our performance at Louisville last year where after we beat WVU we had a let down. The game being at night will help us as well with no sunshine heat.

S. Florida getting way to much credit for the close loss to Louisville. The Cards aren't half the team everyone thought they would be. Should be SU +2

3-4 would be about right id expect the money to come in on syracuse moving the line to 4 or 5

I am going to bet on us and use the winnings to buy a new media room. $25,000 of the easiest money ever.

what website?... ive been looking for a site that gives out lines as early as this

I got the odds from betonline.com, I think they're usually the first to open their book

SU is 0-2 on the road with 8 turnovers given on the road and 0 taken. This is the game to turn things around. Reminds me how 2010 was the opposite in a way, SU won road games and struggled to perform in the dome. SU needs to bring it's A game on the road now, and it starts with ball security on offense and maintaining the focus on defense.

That sounds like a line that the guy with the black shirt and dark tie in the other thread would open with ;)

how can SU be the same underdog verse USF as rutgers .. USF was also -8 against rutgers at home. coming off 5 losses this is a strange line.

I fully expect to see good BJ Daniels Saturday -- I also fully expect to see good Syracuse

Thank you to Upstate I got it at SU +7.5. We could lose, but I love my odds getting SU with a TD against B.J. Daniels. I just hope our offense doesn't turn the ball over.

I am going to bet on us and use the winnings to buy a new media room. $25,000 of the easiest money ever.

When it comes to Syracuse there never is easy money. I bet a weeks pay back when we played temple (when temple was awful) at even. All we had to do was win. We missed a game tying extra point and lost 17-16. Not only did I lose a weeks pay I also threw a remote through my picture window in my house which cost a months pay to replace. That was the last bet I ever made. I wouldn't touch this game with a 10 foot pole.

Syracuse should be able to crush that team. I don't get that line at all. I realize there's no such thing as lock in sports but to me this is as close as it gets.

When it comes to Syracuse there never is easy money. I bet a weeks pay back when we played temple (when temple was awful) at even. All we had to do was win. We missed a game tying extra point and lost 17-16. Not only did I lose a weeks pay I also threw a remote through my picture window in my house which cost a months pay to replace. That was the last bet I ever made. I wouldn't touch this game with a 10 foot pole.
I was sitting in my car listening while waiting for my wife who had to go pick something up. It probably was a good thing that I wasn't driving or at home with the remote in my hand. I was just dumbfounded that a Syracuse team that was really struggling could lose in that manner. Basically the beginning of the end.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/scores102/102285/20021012NCAAFTEMPLE----0nr.htm#EBOXX

An absolutely ridiculous line against a team who has forced only 5 TOs all year. I would bet my rent if Syracuse was -7.5. We are going to win this game and win it rather handily.

At least being at the game saved my picture window. Wasn't a pleasant night at home though.

Good luck to all of you. I can't bet on football anymore. I'm stressed enough just watching the game, I cant imagine having money on the line as well. Last bet I placed was when I was 19 and dang near needed a valium. Betting on the Cuse? I'd be in an early grave by halftime. But seriously hope you all double your money.

If we lose by more than 7 to USF I will be to angry to care about the money. I bet when I see value and SU at 7.5 is huge value so I took it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom