SU opens +8 vs Ga Tech | Syracusefan.com

SU opens +8 vs Ga Tech

well they were off by mostly 10 pts both games with the line so hope for that again. 20 pt dogs and should have been leading at the start of the 4th both games with no offense at all. maybe the Turnovers and punt returns finally lead to points.. maybe we pick up the fumble and run it in next week instead of falling on it.

lots of maybes and hope yet to be played out

So I think it's safe to say Ga Tech was a total rebuild and in year two they are 8 point favorites? I said it after UNC, week 3 will speak volumes about our program.

And they are playing a true freshman QB.

Next 3 games will tell everything. Are we just regular bad this season or are we Shafer or, gulp, GRob bad this season.

There’s an asterisk next to that but still. Seems clear we went all in with the wrong QB.

Next 3 games will tell everything. Are we just regular bad this season or are we Shafer or, gulp, GRob bad this season.

There’s an asterisk next to that but still. Seems clear we went all in with the wrong QB.

Hes done pretty good against UCF and FSU defenses which are both talented.

But we have seen these guys on offense function before I expect it to be functional and I don't see why the D will struggle first home game.

I am worried about Clemson-end of season but I think the next 3 games we play well and win all 3.

I think in between. Our offense is worse than watching a Shafer team, how insane is that but because our defense and ST aren't Grob bad we aren't quite that pathetic. But this is pretty tough to watch.

Current Moneyline is +250 which has an implied probability of 29% for Cuse to win outright.

Who was the right QB? The one that couldn't put down the weed and get his grades in order?

Sweet, we are resorting to differing grades of bad...LGO!

Who was the right QB? The one that couldn't put down the weed and get his grades in order?

yeah weeds the killer, so bad that they no longer suspend you for smoking weed in the nfl or punish you.

nah man, GT has reallly good young talent. These games don't bode well for the cuse.
GT turns the ball over most in the country and we lead the country in takeaways. hoping we can capitalize on the mistakes they’re bound to make. if we were gonna win a game outside of liberty, this would be the one. i’d put a couple hundred on cuse +240

He may not be on the roster yet, but it’ll certainly be easier replacing the heir who replaced the legend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom