SU owns longest home | Syracusefan.com

SU owns longest home

Both of those posts deserve post of the day nominations in my opnion. First post, It's an acheivement to find SU milestones this season, and the 2nd post also illustrates how incredible the streak we just dethroned was. Extremely happy for Clemson and their fans now that I am aware of this.

And no, I am not on anything that is illegal in any states(or alcohol), despite me being generous with my compliments today. Maybe it was the most sleep I've had in a long time more than anything.

Not to minimize the UNC streak, but let's be honest, Clemson barely knew what a basketball was until SU* joined the ACC, ESPN started paying the ACC, at least better than the second tier, and everyone agreed to step up the sports programs en toto.

While I am very happy for Clemson, I am more happy UNC lost the game because they deserve many, many losses for the insult to colleges everywhere that many students received college credit towards degrees for classes that never physically existed, they did not attend, there was no syllabus, no classes, no papers, no exams, and everyone passed with flying colors.

* Time reference, not claiming SU made Clemson better in hoops.

streak against an opponent. SU has beat Colgate 38 straight times at home. Carolina had the longest streak of 59 against Clemson stopped today with Clemson beating Carolina in OT.

During some of the coach Doh years I thought Clemson would get a win in Chapel Hill. This was another golden opportunity. Glad they did it.

Not to minimize the UNC streak, but let's be honest, Clemson barely knew what a basketball was until SU* joined the ACC, ESPN started paying the ACC, at least better than the second tier, and everyone agreed to step up the sports programs en toto.

While I am very happy for Clemson, I am more happy UNC lost the game because they deserve many, many losses for the insult to colleges everywhere that many students received college credit towards degrees for classes that never physically existed, they did not attend, there was no syllabus, no classes, no papers, no exams, and everyone passed with flying colors.

* Time reference, not claiming SU made Clemson better in hoops.

Perhaps Clemson's best team lost in the sweet 16 on this play.

For storz fans this was also the year basketball was invented

Perhaps Clemson's best team lost in the sweet 16 on this play.

For storz fans this was also the year basketball was invented

Though memory is not my strong suit, I believe I recall that Golden Tate play you are referring to without even watching(that's how EPIC it was). Deep corner on the right side of the tv screen, right?

Heck, that was also back before Super Storz were invented.

Regarding the thread title, "SU owns longest home", I wish to clarify.

Back when they used to teach history relevant to our nation and local region instead of what powerful political groups pay to indoctrinate impressionable children with, we learned that the Iroquois built long houses, so I'd say they hold the title belt for this, especially in the regions the majority of SU fans live in.

This concludes our NY State history lesson for the day, I am not accepting donations of gratitude at this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom