SU Paired With Cal In 2K Semifinals | Syracusefan.com

SU Paired With Cal In 2K Semifinals

I want to see a Syracuse - Iowa matchup but kind of dreading it at the same time since they are my two favorite teams and one of them has to lose. If they end up playing, I bleed orange so I'm definitely cheering for us (just like I did in the two football games we played against the Hawkeyes).

I want to see a Syracuse - Iowa matchup but kind of dreading it at the same time since they are my two favorite teams and one of them has to lose. If they end up playing, I bleed orange so I'm definitely cheering for us (just like I did in the two football games we played against the Hawkeyes).

Did you know ... JB has never beaten Iowa. One of the few "P5" level teams that JB has lost to.

I believe that Texas A&M is the other one.

Did you know ... JB has never beaten Iowa. One of the few "P5" level teams that JB has lost to.

I believe that Texas A&M is the other one.

Actually I did know that. I think the last time they played was 1980. I was 4 years old - a little before I knew what was going on. But I do vaguely remember things starting in 1981 with the Leo Rautins tip-in Big East Tournament. Actually I just remember being really hungry because my dad was keeping us from going to Ground Round for dinner so he could watch the end of the game. Now I'm the one who keeps people from going to dinner until the game is over :)

Actually I did know that. I think the last time they played was 1980. I was 4 years old - a little before I knew what was going on. But I do vaguely remember things starting in 1981 with the Leo Rautins tip-in Big East Tournament. Actually I just remember being really hungry because my dad was keeping us from going to Ground Round for dinner so he could watch the end of the game. Now I'm the one who keeps people from going to dinner until the game is over :)
Drove me nuts - that game was in the NCAA's. 88-77 IIRC. It continued a string of years in which we lost to the team that went to the FF.

For the most important question: does the garden sell beer for this tournament????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom