SU played really ugly football this year | Syracusefan.com

SU played really ugly football this year

CNY in Miami

Walk On
Saw two football games in person this year and watched every other game on tv, except for WV, this team was painful to watch. The RI game was probably a good indicator of how this season would turn out but I refused to believe we were that bad.

Never felt like the D was going to stop anyone this year, did they ever stop anyone when we needed a big play?
it seemed like every opponent was playing catch the receivers were so wide open,penalties galore at really bad times(rutgers game running into the kicker),missed tackles, just plain bad defense.

The offense, droped balls like I've never seen before, 3 and 10 we would get 5, I like Nassib but the O is just plain vanilla with him at qb, no quick strike potential.

Special teams are so bad I don't want to talk about them.

I do believe Maroone gets one more year, he should, but there needs to be vast improvement. I'm not very optimistic.

I saw two in person too, but luckily one of those was the WVU game. That one was amazing, and it sure didn't seem like I was watching the same team when I came to the Cincinatti game. However, that performance was much more in line with what I saw on the televised games, which was a team that was pretty poor. I'm hoping this just proves to be Marrone's mulligan year, and that he'll have a much better year four.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom