SU ranks low among ACC teams in home-grown recruits | Syracusefan.com

SU ranks low among ACC teams in home-grown recruits

Talk about a waste of an article. What's next? SU has lowest # of recruits from Rhode Island?

And people thought I was crazy before. The recent string of recruiting articles, while true - seem at best a waste of time (no story) and at worst a negative take on a benign story.

"This just in - There are less good NY recruits than Florida."

"I will completely disregard SU's overall history and success to come to the conclusion that they are doomed in the ACC if they aren't stocked with home grown talent."

Sigh.

What a stupid article. Schools in talent rich states do better with those players than schools without a rich talent pool. Who would have guessed? Advance Internet has made the P-S and syracuse.com utter trash.

The Duke lacrosse team has the same problem :rolleyes: -- they have no players from North Carolina, and most of their scholarship players come from New York.

Horrible article, no research done at all. I'm sad I gave them the Internet traffic

The Duke lacrosse team has the same problem :rolleyes: -- they have no players from North Carolina, and most of their scholarship players come from New York.
It would be interesting know how many scholarships in lacrosse are from NY in real numbers and percentages. I guess both are very high.

SU basketball team only has 1 out of 12 New Yorkers on it scholarship wise which I think is less of a percentage as the football team. We all know the basketball team sucks so obviously the Post Standard has proved their point.

Another negative article from a loser website.
For out of towners, this was also the headline and took up most of the front page of the sports section in the actual newspaper today.

mind-blown.jpg