SU sending out FB Ticket renewal emails: | Syracusefan.com

SU sending out FB Ticket renewal emails:

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
The excitement continues for Syracuse University Athletics! We hope you will join us for our inaugural season in the Atlantic Coast Conference as head coach Scott Shafer takes the reins of our football program which is coming off its second New Era Pinstripe Bowl victory in three years and head coach Jim Boeheim leads our Orange men's basketball team - one of the nation's elite programs.

While we are still enjoying the 2012-13 seasons, we must keep an eye on the future. We hope you will remain a member of the team by renewing your commitment for the 2013-14 seasons today!

Your 2013-14 Season Renewal for Preferred Seating, Football and Men's Basketball is now available online. This year's comprehensive online renewal pages are filled with important information regarding your renewal.

SU 2013-14 Renewal Website link: https://www.suathletics.com/renewals/2013

We look forward to seeing you for another exciting year of Syracuse University Athletics. Thank you for your continued support of New York's College Team!

Go Orange!
sig.jpg

Jeremiah Maher
Associate Athletic Director - Ticket Operations
Syracuse University

We hope you will join us for our inaugural season in the Atlantic Coast Conference as head coach Scott Shafer takes the reins of our football program which is coming off its second New Era Pinstripe Bowl victory in three years and head coach Jim Boeheim leads our Orange men's basketball team - one of the nation's elite programs.

Run-On Sentence

A couple takeaways:

Premium nonpreferred seating is $250.00 for 6 games. The good news is the Food Stamps are still $99.00. A screaming good deal since we have 6 games in the Dome this year. Fine Lot and Standart Lots will be considered one lot this year (Marked as "West"). First come, First served. Blame the new Dorm for this.

You need to donate before June 30th to receive credit for premium Fall FB Parking and other benefits.

I sent an email to SU to set up a special link for Section 212 and 312 for the Penn State game.

You forgot to include your MyCuse Account ID for us.

Donations went up $15+ per seat depending on donation level.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

i have season tix under another guy.. i wanna get my own tix in same section but under my name? can I do this now?

i have season tix under another guy.. i wanna get my own tix in same section but under my name? can I do this now?
Call the box office...tell them your story...you were going under another name and want to start a new account.

they will sell you as many as you want with out the story,but if you want those seats tell them you want first chance at those seats if the guy does not want to renew.

I did this to get seats 1 and 2 in the same row after i was in the middle

We did this. I had 6 tix under my name. We split it and everyone now has their own account. Was easier on me than trying to manage. Be prepared to explain this to the box office person about 37 times on the first phone call, and then be prepared for them to completely forget the entire conversation by the 2nd call.

I am a newbie to season tickets and need to make sure I understand this stuff. It appears that I could buy a season ticket in section 129 (if available) for $465 ($260 contribution and $205 Seat price). Am I reading this correctly?

I sent an email to SU to set up a special link for Section 212 and 312 for the Penn State game.

Mark--

Couple of questions:

1. Do you believe SU will set up the link that you requested?

2. What's wrong with section 213? Pretty much mid-field.

I jumped on tickets early last year, and while satisfied with my purchase, I think I could have gotten tickets almost as good as the premium ones I purchased if I had waited while you and others were doing the dirty work of getting deals for people who frequent this board. I will wait things out this year and follow your guidance--it is much appreciated!

Mark--

Couple of questions:

1. Do you believe SU will set up the link that you requested?

2. What's wrong with section 213? Pretty much mid-field.

I jumped on tickets early last year, and while satisfied with my purchase, I think I could have gotten tickets almost as good as the premium ones I purchased if I had waited while you and others were doing the dirty work of getting deals for people who frequent this board. I will wait things out this year and follow your guidance--it is much appreciated!

I do think they'll set it up again. The hard work was getting it set up working through MetLife/SU Box Office last year. The heavy lifting has been done. It should be simple this year.

They assigned 212/211 to us last year...I assumed they have other alumni they are taking care of in Section 213. I'll ask if they can move us to 213/212. Bottomline: The seats were awesome and the ability to jump into the covered lounge during the halftime rainstorm was awesome. More info will come...when I get it. Pretty sure we can sell double the tickets this year.

I sat in Row 1, Section 212...the seat was great and I think as good as the 100 level seats below me.

As a first time season ticket holder, probably going to go with the TD town seats and then spend the money saved in the form of donation to upgrade my parking to the extent possible.

As a first time season ticket holder, probably going to go with the TD town seats and then spend the money saved in the form of donation to upgrade my parking to the extent possible.
Buy an extra...and recruit a friend or coworker to join you each game for free...that extra $99 will help the university more than $99 to the IPF...plus your friend should buy you a beer or two and maybe we gain a new fan...to buy Food Stamps the next season. Also with your season tickets...buy a parking pass at North Manley...a great lot that is reasonably priced and walkable to the Dome in decent weather.

Buy an extra...and recruit a friend or coworker to join you each game for free...that extra $99 will help the university more than $99 to the IPF...plus your friend should buy you a beer or two and maybe we gain a new fan...to buy Food Stamps the next season. Also with your season tickets...buy a parking pass at North Manley...a great lot that is reasonably priced and walkable to the Dome in decent weather.

Will be buying a pair. Have a couple alumni buddies each joining for 1 or 2 games. Will also being my older son up for a game or 2.

I buy 3 TD town seats every year so myself, my wife and daughter (she is too young to need a ticket now) can go. Then I ask my uncles or brothers to tag along for free. I think I may up it to 4 this year.

We park at Skytop and tailgate there and we love it.

I do think they'll set it up again. The hard work was getting it set up working through MetLife/SU Box Office last year. The heavy lifting has been done. It should be simple this year.

They assigned 212/211 to us last year...I assumed they have other alumni they are taking care of in Section 213. I'll ask if they can move us to 213/212. Bottomline: The seats were awesome and the ability to jump into the covered lounge during the halftime rainstorm was awesome. More info will come...when I get it. Pretty sure we can sell double the tickets this year.

I sat in Row 1, Section 212...the seat was great and I think as good as the 100 level seats below me.

I'll be buying 4 tics as soon as that link is up and running! Thanks again for the info...

I think I'm going to be buying between 2-4 $99s this season and just make the trip as much as I can.

I think I'm going to be buying between 2-4 $99s this season and just make the trip as much as I can.

The Food Stamps (Touchdown Town) work out to $16.50 a ticket...a bargain. A great way to get new fans into the Dome and those that live pretty far away and can't make very game. Not sure if they ever soldout the $99 section but it looked close. If by chance any of you wait too long...the next level over (the upper corner) are very good seats. I think they go for $150 a season ($25 per game).

SUAthletics website wont let me renew my seasons?

They sent me an email...I had to enter in My Cuse Account number and Password. Also note My Cuse Account numbers added a "9" in front of your existing 6 digit number. (just to confuse everyone).

Did you add a "9" to your account number?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom