Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Syracuse

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

CU44SE

All Conference
Due to procrastination and Mello's birthday I decided to go back and watch the game today. I remember Mouton and Buckman having big games against us but I definitely do not remember Mouton scoring 15 of the first 17 points in the first 8 minutes of the game for Texas. And I'm currently getting goosebumps after every made basket, man was this a fun ride.

I don't remember much from that game except the dunk-a-thon we put on at the end of the game to run out the clock. We had something like 3 back to back back dunks to end the game. Was a great capper to the night.

Our play over the last 4 minutes or so broke open what was a close game.

Truly, a magnificent performance from our team. Best of all, the arrogant Texas fans watched in stunned disbelief as we took them apart--they couldn't even fathom before the game that we had a chance [shades of the Indiana fans this year], and it was great to see their shell shocked disbelief as the good guys advanced to the championship game!

I don't remember much from that game except the dunk-a-thon we put on at the end of the game to run out the clock. We had something like 3 back to back back dunks to end the game. Was a great capper to the night.

Josh Pace throwing down on fast breaks.

I was in my friend's basement watching the game (seventh grade). He had a small hoop for nerf/small rubber balls hanging up down there. The entire game we were shooing layups on it and repeatedly knocking on wood (like the superstition).

One of the best games I've ever watched, and one of the best memories of my childhood.

Tomcat and I were at the game.. sitting next to two totally obnoxious Texas fans. After Texas lost and they slunk out of the Dome, we assumed we were done with them. Unbelievably, they returned on Monday night -- wearing KU tee shirts! After getting over our shock, we told them to get ready for another beating. And then we watched them slink out again.

The play that truly galvanized this fan: Warrick's teabag of Ivey. Just insane. This may not be a popular opinion, but my favorite SU play... ever.

Gerry's 3's in the title game are right there however... when the third or fourth bottomed, and then Kueth's... that's when I knew - win or lose... that's what it meant to be Orange.

the dunks by edelin and pace at end of games, and jim nantz saying, "folks Rick Barnes has conceded, he is shaking hands with Jim Boeheim, and Syracuse will be playing Monday night!!!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom