SU up 11-7 4th quarter | Syracusefan.com

SU up 11-7 4th quarter

interesting game stat.. cornell went to yale and won 12-10 despite losing 22 out of 25 faceoffs. that was on top of winning the faceoff battle against Virginia last week..

Cuse wins 13-8, huge win over #5 Johns Hopkins. Good omen for tonight to. Been an awesome past 24 hours to be a cuse fan!!!!!​

Wow nice win! Hade my whole family in front of the TV watching!

Penn 11, Princeton 10.

Top 5 in the Media Poll, here we come.

Cuse wins 13-8, huge win over #5 Johns Hopkins. Good omen for tonight to. Been an awesome past 24 hours to be a cuse fan!!!!!​

Where were you?

Where were you?

Sorry, had planned on going to the game but I had to run out to Brewerton right after the game for an event and there was no way I could get there in time from the Dome. Definitely plan on doing the next home game which I believe is Canisius.

Sorry, had planned on going to the game but I had to run out to Brewerton right after the game for an event and there was no way I could get there in time from the Dome. Definitely plan on doing the next home game which I believe is Canisius.

Sweet 16 Friday.

It looks like we have a suitable replacement for Brandon Mullins. #27 Sean Young. Anybody know why he hasn't seen much playing time until yesterday?

It looks like we have a suitable replacement for Brandon Mullins. #27 Sean Young. Anybody know why he hasn't seen much playing time until yesterday?
Probably Brandon Mullins. ;)

Young went to HS with Hopkins' 3rd leading scorer, Zach Palmer.

Palmer was held scoreless yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom