SU-Virginia | Syracusefan.com

SU-Virginia

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
I'm planning to come with my son from Baltimore for his 1st game in the Dome on 1/30 against Virginia. We were supposed to come last year, but he ended up getting sick. Can one buy tickets at the game or should one buy in advance? My chief concerns buying in advance would be one of us getting sick/bad weather.

I'm planning to come with my son from Baltimore for his 1st game in the Dome on 1/30 against Virginia. We were supposed to come last year, but he ended up getting sick. Can one buy tickets at the game or should one buy in advance? My chief concerns buying in advance would be one of us getting sick/bad weather.

You will likely be able to buy right up to the time of the game

However, your selection of seats will get more limited the closer you get to the game

BTW which sections are nearest to the syracuse bench? My son is hoping to see Jesse Edwards up close.

BTW which sections are nearest to the syracuse bench? My son is hoping to see Jesse Edwards up close.
107/108 and there are seats available on Stubhub. Unless you are good friends with Weitsman and then you could have unobstructed views next to the bench.

107/108 and there are seats available on Stubhub. Unless you are good friends with Weitsman and then you could have unobstructed views next to the bench.
Thanks-Can you see the court well from those seats? Also, is it possible for my son to get auto/photograph if we get there before the game?

I'm coming in for Monday's night's and driving back to Baltimore after the game. Any idea which parking lot is quickest to get to and get out after the game? Also, does anyone know when the gates open before the game and whether one can get a picture before the game if they get in early?

I'm coming in for Monday's night's and driving back to Baltimore after the game. Any idea which parking lot is quickest to get to and get out after the game? Also, does anyone know when the gates open before the game and whether one can get a picture before the game if they get in early?
Other people might have different opinions, but there is an open air $20 lot accessible from Adams St, between Irving and Crouse with very easy access to 81 South after the game. It's 1.5 blocks south of Marshall Street, so you can hit up Manny's and a bunch of food places before the game. Do not listen to anyone who will tell you to park in a garage. That is a kiss of death.

Edit: Actually I guess it would be considered north of Marshall St, but just down the hill.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom