Women's Lacrosse - SU 7 vs Boston College 10: Fri May 24, 5:30 PM [NCAA Semis] | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 7 vs Boston College 10: Fri May 24, 5:30 PM [NCAA Semis]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
(3) Syracuse vs (2) Boston College
Friday, May 24, 2024 | 5:30 p.m.
NCAA Semifinals
Cary, NC

TV: ESPNU
Radio: WJPZ 89.1 FM

OK, here's what's going to happen vs BC.

As they have previously, BC will send rotating face guards at Tyrell taking her out of the game. Has SU adjusted to this in the previous 2 games? The answer is a resounding...NO...

We shall see.

Maybe it is time for the other Emma to take over if the remaining member of the House of Tyrrell is face guarded? I think Ward has been overly deferential throughout her career. When she is aggressive she demands a slide and is a great distributor whenever the slide comes too early.

Maybe it is time for the other Emma to take over if the remaining member of the House of Tyrrell is face guarded? I think Ward has been overly deferential throughout her career. When she is aggressive she demands a slide and is a great distributor whenever the slide comes too early.
I have thought that as well. Ward is unstoppable if she goes to goal.

Last edited:
(3) Syracuse vs (2) Boston College
Friday, May 24, 2024 | 5:30 p.m.
NCAA Semifinals
Cary, NC

TV: ESPNU
Radio: WJPZ 89.1 FM
Friday, May 24. :)

Must win game tomorrow. We are the only team that can hang with NW.

We lost to NW by 3 goals.

BC lost to NW by 3 goals.

Which means Florida pulls the upset. ;)

Not as confident it’s going to be NW Florida is redhot and NW looked very human in the Big Ten tournament Florida has a massive advantage to being acclimated to the heat

Not as confident it’s going to be NW Florida is redhot and NW looked very human in the Big Ten tournament Florida has a massive advantage to being acclimated to the heat
Yeah I agree. I’m not sure why everyone seems to be writing Florida off. The local sportscasters have been saying if Cuse beats BC then they’ll have Northwestern waiting for them. It’s ridiculous. Florida has a 20 game winning streak and even though most of it’s against weaker competition they just ripped through UNC, UVA, and Maryland in this tournament. And yeah they’re going to be more acclimated to the weather it’s supposed to be I believe in the low to mid 80’s tomorrow and near 90 Sunday. They wear the tank top style jerseys and the other 3 teams have sleeves so that’s to their advantage too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom