SU vs ND Chatroom up and running. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs ND Chatroom up and running.

Final Syracuse 9, Notre Dame 3.

We better get a home game next week now.

Final Syracuse 9, Notre Dame 3.

We better get a home game next week now.
Name 8 better teams than Syracuse? Duke, North Carolina, Maryland, Denver, Cornell, Loyola? Penn State has no chance to be seeded above us, if we win tomorrow I would be disappointed with a seed below 4 in the NCAA tournament.

Brian Higgins@BrianHigginsSU 4m
Win today a 3rd top 5 RPI win for @Cuse, heavily in mix for #1 overall NCAA seed.

Name 8 better teams than Syracuse? Duke, North Carolina, Maryland, Denver, Cornell, Loyola? Penn State has no chance to be seeded above us, if we win tomorrow I would be disappointed with a seed below 4 in the NCAA tournament.
Need to get #1 or #2. Don't want to see Ivy runner-up, or Bucknell or especially Albany.

What an assist from JoJo to LC for the goal...ESPN SportCenter Top 10 plays?????

Need to get #1 or #2. Don't want to see Ivy runner-up, or Bucknell or especially Albany.
I agree, but unless Cornell loses in the Ivy and Denver loses in the ECAC I don't think we can get a top 2 seed. I think North Carolina which plays no defense would get swallowed up by our or Cornell's defenses they will probably get a top 2 seed. Denver/Cornell are probably ahead of us, but if we win tomorrow and both of them lose hopefully Penn/Princeton win the Ivy and Fairfield/Ohio St./Loyola beat Denver and we could sneak into that 2nd overall seed.

I agree, but unless Cornell loses in the Ivy and Denver loses in the ECAC I don't think we can get a top 2 seed. I think North Carolina which plays no defense would get swallowed up by our or Cornell's defenses they will probably get a top 2 seed. Denver/Cornell are probably ahead of us, but if we win tomorrow and both of them lose hopefully Penn/Princeton win the Ivy and Fairfield/Ohio St./Loyola beat Denver and we could sneak into that 2nd overall seed.
Fairfield is taking a run at Denver--8 to 7 Pioneers , mid-fourth.

I just watched what I thought was the first quarter of SU-ND on ESPN3, using the Replay feature. Thoughts as I was watching: "We're wearing gray again?", "The game is indoors, hmmm...", "Kurt mentioned last weekend to watch St. John's to see how to attack ND. Why mention it again?", "Wow 0-0 after the first, just like the last game!". Then it dawned on me...yep, Big City Classic. :bat:

I just watched what I thought was the first quarter of SU-ND on ESPN3, using the Replay feature. Thoughts as I was watching: "We're wearing gray again?", "The game is indoors, hmmm...", "Kurt mentioned last weekend to watch St. John's to see how to attack ND. Why mention it again?", "Wow 0-0 after the first, just like the last game!". Then it dawned on me...yep, Big City Classic. :bat:

LOL thats funny, one thing thought Metlife is outdoors not inside.

with a W over the Nova Gtown winner Cuse should be the #1 overall seed. Hope to see Nova again...

with a W over the Nova Gtown winner Cuse should be the #1 overall seed. Hope to see Nova again...

Agreed. I think if we win the Big East we will be the #1 or #2 seed with UNC. There's no denying UNC's win streak right now. We beat Cornell, I think our schedule is more difficult than Cornell's. In my opinion Denver is #4 of those teams and frankly I'd put Denver down behind a couple of other teams as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom