SU vs Notre Dame: Sun Jan 10, 2 PM [POSTPONED] | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Notre Dame: Sun Jan 10, 2 PM [POSTPONED]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

1609886221798.png

man, this is killing me. I hope everyone on the team is well, sucks that someone contracted it but hopefully they were able to contain it to one person. With all the canceled games though my guess is they did not.

man, this is killing me. I hope everyone on the team is well, sucks that someone contracted it but hopefully they were able to contain it to one person. With all the canceled games though my guess is they did not.
This is what I am starting to think, Kelly. Also Brian Higgins said the other day that he did not hold out much hope for this game. That stuck out to me. Hoping it is now contained.

This is what I am starting to think, Kelly. Also Brian Higgins said the other day that he did not hold out much hope for this game. That stuck out to me. Hoping it is now contained.
Does anyone know if the women are using the same proximity devices that the men have used (and that have played a role in getting them back on the court in relatively short order)?

Did anyone ever follow up on what happened to Emily in that last game and if she is now 100% from whatever ailed her?

Does anyone know if the women are using the same proximity devices that the men have used (and that have played a role in getting them back on the court in relatively short order)?

Did anyone ever follow up on what happened to Emily in that last game and if she is now 100% from whatever ailed her?

Like the men’s team, the women have been wearing wristwatch-like devices designed to measure how close each individual comes to someone else during practices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom