SU vs South Carolina to be on WSTM Ch 3 in Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

SU vs South Carolina to be on WSTM Ch 3 in Syracuse

I get WSTM but live in Ithaca, do you think I'll get the game on TV? The TV thread says in Syracuse only.

On behalf of my family, does anyone know if the game will be on in the Utica area? Thanks

its on the directv college extra listings
Where do you see that? Its not coming up on my Direct TV guide or on the ESPN College Extra web site listings.

Direct TV is showing it on channel 698-1 per the guide.
It is! I hope it's legit. Thanks for the heads up, I wouldn't have even looked for it, because I thought this was another stupid stream only game.

Has anyone's twc cable guide been updated? I'm showing soccer tomorrow at 230 on channel 3. The only airing of the game i see is at 530 on SNY (channel 45)

In Utica they are pre-empting the game with the movie "Heidi". ;)

Let's see how many of the young-ins on the forum get that reference. :)

I get it and I'm SMILING! I just wish the one reply I got would have helped my family, but I suppose it's just one game. LGO!!

In Utica they are pre-empting the game with the movie "Heidi". ;)

Let's see how many of the young-ins on the forum get that reference. :)
What a maddening day that was when they cut into the end of my Oakland Raiders game. The Silver and Black shocked that network by having a huge comeback in the last few minutes of that game. Still referred to in some circles as "The Heidi Bowl".

What is the American Sports Network and why are we playing on it? What a joke...

There was just a promo for a women's basketball game between West Liberty and Fairmont State on this channel. Like, what?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom