SU vs Stanford [at Victoria, BC]: Fri Nov 29, 10:30 PM | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Stanford [at Victoria, BC]: Fri Nov 29, 10:30 PM

Stanford held off a hot outside shooting Cal Baptist team to earn the right to take a loss against Syracuse.

SU play thus the #1 and #3 teams in the country in the same week. We match up well with them. Should be a good one to watch.

I'll be watching. Hopefully they are better at keeping score. It might matter tonight!!

Yikes we only scored 9 to Stanford’s 23 in the 2nd quarter. Hope they didn’t watch the guys tonight. Go SU!

Last edited:
Stanford held off a hot outside shooting Cal Baptist team to earn the right to take a loss against Syracuse.

SU play thus the #1 and #3 teams in the country in the same week. We match up well with them. Should be a good one to watch.

SU did not play well against Standford unfortunately. Too many turnovers, not enough defense which allowed for high scoring by a few Standford players, while SU had a very low shooting percentage. The team looked very tired in second half. We could have really benefited by playing fresh legs and using more of our shooters off the bench. It was a disappointing game for sure. My daughter is a big fan and we will keep watching and coming to the games. Better games ahead!

SU did not play well against Standford unfortunately. Too many turnovers, not enough defense which allowed for high scoring by a few Standford players, while SU had a very low shooting percentage. The team looked very tired in second half. We could have really benefited by playing fresh legs and using more of our shooters off the bench. It was a disappointing game for sure. My daughter is a big fan and we will keep watching and coming to the games. Better games ahead!
Q usually plays a ton of players. I have criticized him in the past a bit because of all the wholesale subbing he generally does. This is the first season I can remember where he has dramatically shortened his bench. With his style of play, it can make for a tired team. Especially when they have traveled so far to play.

I understand why he is reluctant to use subs more. It seems like there is a big drop off in production past the top seven or so. Hopefully the rest of the team will get more playing in the easy games remaining on the schedule and hopefully a few of them emerge as reliable options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom