SU vs UBuffalo coming... | Syracusefan.com

SU vs UBuffalo coming...

Can't wait to see Trueblue25 in his half orange-half blue BuffaCuse t-shirt. ;)

Judge me as some as you may see fit but I have very little love for my undergrad school. Will be rooting for SU to blow them out of the water. Was fortunate enough to graduate with menial debt compared to others, but I will not be rooting for UB here.

Should play a game like this on the road like they did verse Cansius can only help the resume

UB basketball's solid though. If St. Bonaventure's considered a potentially tough game, this one will be too.

Judge me as some as you may see fit but I have very little love for my undergrad school. Will be rooting for SU to blow them out of the water. Was fortunate enough to graduate with menial debt compared to others, but I will not be rooting for UB here.

I have nothing but love for UB and the great city of Buffalo in general, but putting "State University of New York at Buffalo" in Size 2 font on their basketball uniforms was actually more ridiculous than our football uniforms, and that's hard for me to say.

I have nothing but love for UB and the great city of Buffalo in general, but putting "State University of New York at Buffalo" in Size 2 font on their basketball uniforms was actually more ridiculous than our football uniforms, and that's hard for me to say.

That rebranding, amongst many other stupid decisions, contributed to the poor budgeting that led to the loss of the baseball/soccer and other teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom