Women's Lacrosse - SU 19 vs Virginia 4: Fri Apr 26, 5 PM [ACC Semis] | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 19 vs Virginia 4: Fri Apr 26, 5 PM [ACC Semis]

If somebody told me ahead of time that the final score would have been 19-4, I would have definitely looked at them like they had 5 heads lol. 'Cuse FINALLY came out of the gates with energy, intensity, and a wholeeee lot of head, heart, hustle for a full 60 minutes. Something I have been WAITING to see all season because I knew the potential is there.

Can we just talk about that ball movement for a second? The ball was zipping around that field so fast, all of our passes were on the money, and truly a work of art. I haven't seen ball movement that good since the Kayla Treanor, Michelle Tumolo, Alyssa Murray days! Absolutely loved it.

There are two things that I think separate Northwestern from everybody else this year, and why I think they are the favorites to win it all. 1) They have the mental toughness in big games. 2) They play with energy, intensity, and dominate teams right from the start. They play fearless and waste no time in getting that big lead to start the game. I have thought that 'Cuse's inability to do any of these things in big games would catch up with them in the NCAAT. However, if we play like we did tonight the rest of the way, we have a chance! Because I truly feel like we have the talent to beat ANYONE. #Belief :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom