SU will not move the Court for the Duke game officially | Syracusefan.com

SU will not move the Court for the Duke game officially

Alsacs

Living Legend
Per Mike Waters Tweet
Syracuse Basketball@syrbasketball 8s
It's official. #Syracuse will not move the court to the middle of the Carrier Dome for Feb. 1 game vs. Duke. Story to come.

This was pretty obvious when they chose the date of the game to be Super Bowl Saturday and the Notre Dame game was two days later at the Dome. Oh well.

Per Mike Waters Tweet
It's official. #Syracuse will not move the court to the middle of the Carrier Dome for Feb. 1 game vs. Duke. Story to come.

This was pretty obvious when the choose the date of the game to be Super Bowl Saturday and the Notre Dame game was two days later at the Dome. Oh well.

Off topic...damn, WVU and Rutgers would look mighty nice in Alsacs avatar.

On topic...good. Save that for Coach B's last game.

Per Mike Waters Tweet

This was pretty obvious when the choose the date of the game to be Super Bowl Saturday and the Notre Dame game was two days later at the Dome. Oh well.

I'm happy to hear a decision has been made. Over/under on # of threads related to this decision set at 1,000.

No surprise, I think the administration got the memo that support was split at best. Excellent decision to leave the court as is.

Smart people made the right decision. Kudos to all the long time boosters who made their feelings known to SU via phone calls and emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read that there may have been some logistical issues that will keep it from happening

Just read that there may have been some logistical issues that will keep it from happening

"Giansante listed factors such as moving season-ticket holders, sight-lines for temporary seats and the logistics of moving the court for the Saturday game against Duke and then hosting a women's game at the Dome on Sunday and a men's game against Notre Dame on Monday."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrumpyCatGOOD.[1].jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom