SU Yard Sale: July 25th & 26th | Syracusefan.com

SU Yard Sale: July 25th & 26th

Jeremy L.

2018 Iggy Regular Season Record Winner
http://www.suathletics.com/news/2013/7/22/GEN_0722131937.aspx

The Syracuse University Department of Athletics will hold a yard sale on Thursday, July 25 and Friday, July 26 in Manley Field House. Both men's and women's apparel and equipment will be on sale while supplies last during the two-day event. Parking is free of charge.

On Friday, July 26 the yard sale will be open to the general public from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. In addition to purchasing merchandise, fans can secure their season tickets for the upcoming 2013 football season.

All SU employees will enjoy a special shopping event on Thursday, July 25 beginning at 4:30 with a valid SUID. From 6-7:30 p.m. Orange Club donors and season ticket holders will have an opportunity to purchase merchandise.

The sale will feature brands such as Nike and STX and include shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts, jackets, several sports jerseys, basketball warm-ups and shorts, running shoes, basketball shoes, turf shoes, sandals and lacrosse equipment.

Edit: Never saw a thread for this event, but it is this Thursday

I will be there BTW. I can come back with pictures as well as some info on what was available.

In the fall of 2003 they did this in conjunction with the Football Fanfest. Had some nice stuff. Picked up a pair of grey Nike sweatpants that I still wear today.

But, at least back then, they had a lot of stuff you wouldnt be interested in either.

If there is any Ethan Cole jerseys, please pick one up for me. I'd love to give one to a certain person as a much belated retirement gift.

What type of ID do season ticket holders need for Thursday?

Basically there are football, lax and womens hoops uniforms and all the xxxl and xxxxl SU gear you could want. Beyond that it is going to be real slim picking tomorrow.

Not sure if they checked I'D for employees, I walked in at 615pm and no one asked if I was a season ticket holder or orange pack member.

Wife took my son up and he spent $150. I don't call that a darn yard sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk